Russian version
And after Singapore I went to visit my friend Jenny in Bangkok.
Thailand is much more messy and fussy than Singapore or Taiwan. Actually, among these countries it is most looking like Russia one.
The most rememberable thing from my first visit 4 years ago was colourful taxi.
Firstly, we went to a palace (I seem to confuse where is palace and where is temple, and where is something else). It's beautiful, what to say.
It's main attraction in Bangkok, so if you've been in Thailand then you've probably visited it. Don't want to write a lot.
I met a woman from this video. It's popular in Russia and these are funniest things she says "7 years ago Vladimir Putin came, do you know who is he? Your president. I've seen Vladimir Putin 7 years ago actually alive. Handsome, but he looks like Thai. Why? His height is small. One more person look like Thai even more who? Medvedev (Russian prime-minister). Even smaller. But handsome with no problems"
"Obama also came. He doesn't look like Thai. Because he's not small. Only black color, looks like Thai. We like white, yes, because, black is not seen when it's dark"
Thailand is much more messy and fussy than Singapore or Taiwan. Actually, among these countries it is most looking like Russia one.
The most rememberable thing from my first visit 4 years ago was colourful taxi.
Firstly, we went to a palace (I seem to confuse where is palace and where is temple, and where is something else). It's beautiful, what to say.
It's main attraction in Bangkok, so if you've been in Thailand then you've probably visited it. Don't want to write a lot.
I met a woman from this video. It's popular in Russia and these are funniest things she says "7 years ago Vladimir Putin came, do you know who is he? Your president. I've seen Vladimir Putin 7 years ago actually alive. Handsome, but he looks like Thai. Why? His height is small. One more person look like Thai even more who? Medvedev (Russian prime-minister). Even smaller. But handsome with no problems"
"Obama also came. He doesn't look like Thai. Because he's not small. Only black color, looks like Thai. We like white, yes, because, black is not seen when it's dark"
I wanted to take photo with her, but was too shy, didn't want to disturb her from excursion and then we lost her. But I took pic with that palace.
And with a guard
And with some school guys
Then we rode Tuk-Tuk (they are here something like taxi also, this is only Thai hickey). Driver told I shouldn't dream about him, cruel man.
We went to Laying Buddha. He's huge.
And here you should throw coins into pots, it must be something for happy and rich life.
Then we went to a market. Food is freaky spicy, how they eat it?
Same with Taiwan, much stuff in a market, but this looks worse
Because of some ticket I found out it's year 2557 in Thailand, civilization has come far.
Bangkok metro system is called BTS
Only 2 lines
A thing for buying tickets
A ticket itself
At this station there is only one railway so here go trains to 2 directions
A train inside (in this kind of photos there are always some people looking at stupido turista capturing their everyday life)
Station
Then we went to ice-cream cafe, they brought us a water in glasses with pictures... And I realized this is chain which impressed me so much 4 years ago (we had problems with camera that time, pics are bad)
And this time we had fondu (it costed about 7 US$), I love Swensen's
Guys from LINE
Then we went to Madame Tussaud museum.
They even had "looking like Thai" Putin among Asian countries leaders.
Actually, this place is perfect to make hundreds of awesome pictures
Or you can put on t-shirt and take a photo with guys I don't even know
Also, they have many interactives.
Here, for example, you can have a fight with huge guy (I won)
Sing in karaoke, dress wigs and glasses
Become super-sportsman
Or musician
Know what Mao Zedong liked to eat
And near exit it is shown how they make these figures
When we went to a street, there were much riot stuff sold, like t-shirts or ribbons
Then I had a diner with my friend and her parents
There are eggs on the top. I don't know what have been done to them so they become so green
Next day we went to Thai foot massage. Ooh, that's so awesome and cheap. Someday I'll come to Thailand again and will have massage every day.
There my wandering around the world has finished and I came back to cold, grey and minus-thirty-degrees Russia














No comments:
Post a Comment